By default, your site will have content management. You or employees will be able to edit content on the website easily (much like a word document, with a toolbar) if desired. After every one of our websites is completed, we give our clients access to the content management system. This allows them to make changes on their own without having to call us; however, we'll always be around to make changes or even teach you how. All of our websites are built with WordPress which utilizes simple, drag-and-drop page builders. This makes it super easy to add, remove, or change webpage content. Features:
- Drag n' Drop Grids - Create amazing responsive layouts and grids, and drag and drop the boxes around as you wish, to easily edit the order.
- Large Element Library - Anything is possible with the new extensive element library of over 40 elements, along with hundreds of presets and options for every element. This gives you endless opportunities for your site and the ability to create whatever you have in mind for your website.
- Built-in Slider - Create beautiful sliders without leaving the Page Builder. Drag and drop slides to edit the order.
- Responsive Options - Set custom options for mobile and tablets to make your content look beautiful on all screen sizes.
- Live Text Editor - Edit text on banners and in content, and see the changes immediately.
- Plus Much Much More!