Gain access to a revolutionary amount of organic traffic analytics related to your website every month so you have the data and tools to help you increase business. Every month you will receive an updated report outlining the changes in keyword rankings and organic traffic coming to your website. Click here for an Organic Traffic Analytics Demo Report. This report will be run monthly so we can always keep you up-to-date on your website's latest organic traffic analytics.
Included in the Report
- Organic Search Summary: Here you will see how many organic visitors your website has received in the past month and a percentage change from the previous month. You can also view your percentage change for the number of keywords your website is ranking for and a theoretical estimated cost for how much that traffic would cost if you ran advertisements instead.
- Organic Search Traffic Chart: View your organic traffic amount for the past year. This will show you the overall trend of organic traffic your website receives each month.
- Organic Search Keywords Chart: View the number of keywords your website is ranking for the past year. This will show you the overall trend of keywords your website has been ranking for each month.
- Organic Search Top Keywords: Your top five keywords and their position, volume, CPC (USD), and traffic percentage are available to view.
- Organic Search Keyword Position Distribution: This section allows you to view how many keywords you are ranking for in positions 1-3, 4-10, 11-20, 31-40, etc.
- Organic Search Top Competitors: Your top five competitors will be displayed along with how many common keywords they share with you and their estimated competition level.
- Organic Search Competitive Position Map: The position map displays a visual graph comparing organic search traffic vs organic keywords to your competitors.
- Organic Branded Search: Determine how many keywords your website is ranking for are Branded Keywords (contain your business name) vs Non-Branded Keywords (keywords unrelated to your business name) so you can determine how many visitors are searching for your business vs finding your services organically on Google.
- Branded vs Non-Branded: This will give you the exact breakdown in a pie chart and show the percentages between Branded and Non-Branded Keywords your website is currently ranking for.
- Organic Search Positions 1-100: This section of the report is extremely useful and gives you information about the top 100 keywords your website ranking for. Some of the data points you will have access to include the keywords, intent, position on Google, volume of searches each month, difficulty rating, cost per click, the URL the keyword it points to on your website, and the percentage of traffic that keyword generates for your website.
- New vs Lost Organic Keywords: See how many keywords you gained vs lost over the past month and the specific day the change was initiated by Google.
- Position Changes New Organic Keywords: View each new keyword you gained for the month along with lots of specific data points about each keyword as they relate to your website.
- Position Changes Lost Organic Keywords: View each keyword you lost for the month along with the data points and previous info as they related to your website.
- Improved vs Declined Organic Keywords: See how many keywords you improved vs declined over the past month and the specific day the change was initiated by Google.
- Position Changes Improved Organic Keywords: View each keyword that improved position for the month along with lots of specific data points about each keyword as they relate to your website.
- Position Changes Declined Organic Keywords: View each keyword that declined position for the month along with lots of specific data points about each keyword as they relate to your website.
- Organic Search Top Competitors: View a large list of your top organic competitors, their competition level, how many common keywords they share with you, and some other traffic analytics.
- Organic Search Pages: The last section of the report includes a list of all of the pages on your website and a breakdown sorted by which pages your organic traffic visits from Google. This allows you to see which pages are getting the most traction on Google so you can revise or build up the pages that are getting looked at the most.